Dial 911 which goes to the Torrance County Dispatch Center in McIntosh.
For more information, see http://www.torrancecountynm.org/index.php?page=central-dispatch.

After you call 911, you can also call the First Responder as listed on the DCP Emergency Telephone Tree on the DCP website (http://dcphoa.org) under Directories -> Emergency Telephone Tree for additional help

Go to top