DCP can vote on only school and county issues, since DCP is outside the town limits. Call the county clerk at 505-544-4350 or go to http://www.torrancecountynm.org/index.php and www.sos.state.nm.us/Voter_Information/Frequently_Asked_Questions.aspx for registration, voting places, absentee voting, etc.

Voter registration can be done at the same time one gets a NM driver’s license.

Go to top